Up for Work is a free programme for people who are economically inactive and want to learn more about self employment or are considering setting up a business.
- Initial meeting with business advisor
- Development of business plan
- Design of own log and branding
- Book keeping package set up
- Marketing advice
- Development of legal pack
- Bonus of £50 per week for people moving into self employment through the Up for Work programme
For further information contact Enda on 028 7962 8113 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.